Reporting module will help VoIP providers to pull out reports for different users (Reseller, Call Shop, Wholesale Client, and Subscriber) based on parameters such as Date, Country, Gateway, Prefix, etc. It forms an important attribute for providers to assess their business performance with respect to Reseller/Call Shop/ Wholesale Client/ Subscriber.
To provide in-depth analysis, the entire reporting module is again classified into Performance Report, Revenue Report, Wholesale Report, Retail Account Report, Invoice and End-User Report.
- Performance Report – To analyze call performance for different users
- Revenue Report – To determine profit based on buy cost and sale cost for different users
- Wholesale Report – To analyze wholesale margin for wholesale clients
- Retail Account Report – To analyze region wise business performance for different users
- Invoice – To generate invoice for different users such as Reseller, Call Shop and Wholesale Client
- End-User Report – To pull out complete details of individual subscribers depending upon various parameters.
Apart from above reports, Reporting module also allows providers to track live reports for Live Calls and Online SIP Users. Therefore, this module enables providers to track even the tiniest detail in the VoIP business.