1. To get Vox Switch, do I need a server?
Yes. To run Vox Switch, you definitely need a server whose specifications would be provided by our Voxvalley team. In case you don’t want to maintain your own server with Vox Switch platform then you can opt for hosted Vox Switch.
2. How quickly can we get started with Vox Switch?
Yes. Less than a day. To make you get started and familiarize with Vox Switch features & functionalities, we also provide product training and an elaborate user guide.
3. How do I access and control Vox Switch?
Yes. Through Vox Switch GUI (backend control panel) which is username and password protected.
4. What protocol does Vox Switch support?
Yes. SIP (Session Initiation Protocol). Vox Switch supports any SIP standard devices or SIP based mobile dialers.
5. Does Vox Switch provide white label branding?
Yes. You can put your company logo. You also can put other information like: download dialer link and more on the interface.
6. Does Vox Switch have IVR support?
Yes. Vox Switch has IVR support with three languages (English, Hindi, and Urdu).
7. Which codecs does Vox Switch support?
Yes. Audio codecs: G.729 (pass-through), G.729A (pass-through), G.723.1 (pass-through), G.711A-Law, G.711µ-Law, G.722 and G. 722.1.
Video codecs: Video pass-through using H.261, H.263, H.264 codecs
8. How many rate plans can I create?
Yes. As an admin can create unlimited number of rate plans.
9. How we will get after sales support?
You can write support queries to firstname.lastname@example.org so that our support team will address them as per product SLA.
10. Can I get Vox Switch demo?
Yes. Use the below link to register for a free trial so that we can organize a demo soon.
Link – http://vox-switch.com/free-demo/
11. How many levels of resellers can I create?
Yes. 3 levels.
12. Can I view and edit billing reports?
Yes, but pre-generated billing cannot be edited.
13. Can I prioritize my routes?
Yes. Vox Switch supports LCR, Percentage Based Routing, Longest Prefix Match Routing and Dial Plan to offer you enough flexibility in choosing the appropriate routes for gaining high-profit margins.
14. Can I manage my resellers and customer accounts and send them CDR reports from the interface?
Yes. The interface offers ability to generate a wide variety of billing and CDR reports.
15. Can I aggregate (send/receive) calls from another softswitch?
Yes. You can manage traffic between multiple softswitches.
If you still aren’t sure, then let us know your requirement on this page. Our experts will get back at the earliest.